Although HVAC systems went hand in hand with industrial revolution, not all countries have able to merge disinfection systems into their infrastructure. It is still considered as luxury in many nations.
Ultraviolet disinfection systems have found its way to multiple continents in its unique ways.
Let’s understand how different countries have made adjustments for these energy efficient solutions with HVAC UV Light System.
- International- ISO 16813:2006 is a standard which helps to establish general principles to inculcate new environmental designs into the construction and architectural development.Sustainability issues needs to get compatible with company’s operating costs and design needs. Constant iteration and evaluations should be considered during the design process.
- United states- U.S.A. has created an association called the ASHRAE, EPA Universal CFC certified and Chief Boilers License for the promotion and safety of HVAC systems. They have multiple meetings and research centers entirely dedicated to these systems.
- United kingdom- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers is an institution based on UK who seeks to ensure the safety and regulation of your construction operations. It includes environmental design, fire safety engineering, sustainability and efficiency for your premises.
- Australia- Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association of Australia (AMCA), Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH), Australian Refrigeration Mechanical Association and CIBSE are few associations dealing with HVAC UV light.
- Asia- Philippines have the Philippine Society of Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers (PSVARE) , and India have Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) just to take few examples.
Why UV Heal is important for Air disinfection?
The process for UV air disinfection essentially involves a short-wave Ultraviolet (UV-C) light to inactivate airborne pathogens and microorganisms into the irradiated region of the UV disinfection device. The UV air sanitizing system purifies the air and eliminates the danger of airborne infection, which is a major cause of many deadly diseases. We provide you with customized air disinfection solutions based on your requirements.